Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Read the Home Inspection Report Please

I am a home inspector who does work in the Springfield Ohio area. I have been inspecting for several years and have a rather large number of positive comments from past clients and agents. When a home inspection is done it is important that the report be read.

Everyone gets busy these days, or at least everyone believes they are busy. People want fast information with no waiting. This is likely in part a result of the way the younger generation are being raised. Everyone for many years was too careful not to damage a child's self esteem. This resulted in a generation of wusses who have a hard time in dealing with the normal difficulties in life when they occur. I was reminded of this the other day when I got a call regarding a home inspection I did several months ago.

I had performed a home inspection in Springfield Ohio for a young lady, early 20's at the most. It is did not get a phone call from her it was from her mother wanting to know what all I had inspected. After calling her back she tells me that her daughter had to spend money on the furnace to get it to work and to get it cleaned. Mom did not believe that such a young person should have to spend money on a home they just moved into. I told her to have her daughter call me that evening at 8pm after I had time to located and then read the report.

I find the report and look at the section regarding the heating and cooling. One issue I described was that the blower motor did not respond when the control on the thermostat was operated. She apparently never read the report or told her mom about things being being in the best of condition. I also had this in the report: The last service date of this system appears to be more than two years ago, or the inspector was unable to determine the last service date. The client(s) should ask the property owner(s) when it was last serviced. If unable to determine the last service date, or if this system was serviced more than two years ago, a qualified heating and cooling contractor should inspect, clean, and service this system, and make repairs if necessary. This servicing should be performed every few years in the future, or as per the contractor's recommendations.

It is important that an inspection report be read fully. If after reading the report a person has questions be sure to ask as soon as possible while the home in fresh in the home inspectors memory.

The young buyer still have not called me. Perhaps she is reading the report of this Springfield Ohio Home Inspection

0 komentar:

Post a Comment