Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Home Inspections Provide Peace of Mind

The value of having a property inspected prior to completion of a purchase is widely known. In Ohio I still occasionally come across a real estate agent or a home buyer who knows little of the process and the benefits of home inspections. The value of a home inspection goes beyond the physical conditions of the home and the costs to remedy concerning conditions.

One of the many worries that a home buyer has to do with the condition of the home and if the mechanicals in the home are working and if they will continue to work for a reasonable amount of time. Areas of primary concern are roof, heating and cooling, electrical and the foundation. Buyers want to avoid large unexpected expenses. The larger the cost to repair the more the concern. The concerns are increased if the buyer that is purchasing the home is already maximizing the funds that they have available to them for potential repairs.

The role of a home inspector is not only to provide information to the buyer regarding the current age and condition of the home but also to help the home buyer feel better about the final decision they will make about buying the home. The home inspection provides peace of mind for the home buyer by giving lots of information regarding the property. The disclosure that the home sellers fill out and give to the buyer provides little information. Often the boxes marked as "has no knowledge of" are the ones checked off and does help the home buyer feel confident in the condition of the abode.

When I conduct home inspections I am the neutral person in the entire home buying process. Like other home inspectors I earn my fee for inspecting the home and my receiving my fee is not based on the home selling. The home buyers know that the agents, the home sellers and the mortgage people all get paid based upon the home selling. The inspector is truly the neutral person and is motivated to do a good job by providing accurate and useful information. The home inspector is often the person that the home buyer depends upon to help them feel more certain on the buying decision.

Sometimes I will get asked by the buyer if I think they should buy the property. This is difficult because selling the home is not my position. I will let them know the concerns (there always are a few things) and leave the decision to them. Buyers realize my position as a neutral party and they greatly appreciate all the information that I am able to give them.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment